Division President Homebuilding Jobs
Are you seeking division president homebuilding jobs? Great, we are teaming with a large national homebuilder in search of a homebuilding Division President in Dallas, TX. We are seeking a candidate with direct homebuilding general management experience.
The position will report directly to a Regional President. Our client prefers experience with a high volume home builder as the builder growing fast. Local and non-local candidates will be considered. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are solid for this opportunity.
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development, and advancement opportunities, our client offers full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
The Division President will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans of the division. Recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management in executing the agreed-upon plans and objectives of the company. Ensure the policies, practices, and goals established by our client are correctly interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division as well as compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Homebuilding Division President Job Requirements
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruits hire and manage division personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Provides analysis on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
Home Builder Division President Qualifications
- College degree required
- Minimum of ten years of experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Competitive compensation
- Health care – medical/dental/vision/prescription drug coverage
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability programs
- Employee & dependent life insurance
- Vacation & company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee home purchase rebate program
- Home mortgage program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)