Division President Job Opening in Indianapolis, IN
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Division President for a national homebuilder in the Indianapolis, IN, market. 5+ years of division president experience with a home builder is required. We are looking for homebuilding leaders with a track record of building strong, high-performing teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic executive to take on a fast-growing division in a great market. We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our client’s values of putting the customer first. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
The Division President will develop, implement, and achieve the division’s strategic and annual operating plans. The DP will recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management to execute their agreed-upon plans and objectives. Also, they will ensure that policies, practices, and goals are appropriately interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Division President Objectives
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to meet agreed-upon customer satisfaction and associate growth goals.
- Recruit, hire, and manage the division personnel capable of achieving its goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases for all new projects. Provides a review of all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts and the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, ethical standards, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to improve the company’s buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings continually.
Division President Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- 5-10 years experience as a Vice President or Division President in the home building industry
- Three years of experience in land acquisition and entitlement
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading high-performing teams.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies individually and in groups. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Premier Homebuilding Benefits:
- Attractive Compensation Package: Benefit from a robust salary structure complemented by a lucrative division profit-sharing scheme.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Avail top-tier medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage for peace of mind.
- Retirement Security: Contribute to a 401(k) plan and watch your savings grow for a secured future.
- Protection Against Uncertainties: Robust disability programs in place, ensuring your well-being during unexpected challenges.
- Life Insurance: Comprehensive coverage for employees and their dependents, ensuring financial security for your loved ones.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy ample vacation time and observe company holidays to rejuvenate and spend quality time with loved ones.