Division President Job Opening in Nashville
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
Please Note: At this time, we are only considering candidates with residential construction Division President, Director of Land Acquisition, or VP of Land experience in metro Nashville.
We seek an experienced Division President for a leading homebuilder in Nashville, TN. 5+ years of Division President, Vice President of Land Acquisition, or related experience with a home builder is required for this executive opportunity. We are looking for homebuilding leaders with a track record of building strong, high-performing teams.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a strategic executive to lead an upstart division in a great market. We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our client’s values of putting the customer and their needs – first. The comp, benefits, and personal and professional growth opportunities are solid for this opportunity.
The Division President will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the division’s strategic and annual operating plan. The right candidate will recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management to execute the company’s agreed-upon plans and objectives. Also, they will ensure the company’s policies, practices, and goals are appropriately interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Division President Objectives
- Develop and execute strategic plans and objectives to ensure customer satisfaction and associate growth and development agreed-upon goals.
- Recruit, hire and manage division personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases for all new projects. Provides reports on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts and the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, ethical standards, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
Division President Qualifications
- College degree required
- Minimum of ten years of experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry-Leading Homebuilding Benefits
- Competitive compensation with substantial division profit-sharing opportunity
- Health Care – medical/dental/vision/prescription drug coverage
- Disability programs
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Vacation and company holidays