Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Division President for a leading national homebuilder in Nashville, TN.
5+ years of division president experience with a home builder is required and both local and non-local candidates will be considered. We are looking for homebuilding leaders with a track record of building strong, high performing teams. This is a great opportunity for a strategic executive to take on a fast-growing division in a great market.
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
The Division President will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans of the division. The DP will recruit, train, motivate and manage division management in executing the agreed-upon plans and objectives of the company. In addition, they will ensure the policies, practices, and objectives established by their clients are properly interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division as well as compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Division President Objectives:
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire, and manage the division personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases for all new projects. Provides a review on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community in order to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
Homebuilding Division President Qualifications:
- College degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Division President in homebuilding is required
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry-Leading Homebuilding Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with strong division profit-sharing opportunity
- Health Care – medical/dental/vision/prescription drug coverage
- Disability programs
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Vacation and company holidays