Regional Manager Job Opening in Gettysburg, PA
Residential Construction Career Opportunity
We are teaming with a leading national developer that is seeking a Regional Manager for a world-class development in Gettysburg. This hands-on role will manage an on-site team and work with our client’s corporate team to grow an active adult master-planned community. You’ll refine and execute their brand across all operational aspects of a flagship 2,000 unit community that is currently in the early stages of development and includes over 50,000 square feet of vertical amenity space.
The role will be responsible for profit and loss and all strategic operational decisions. You’ll also contribute to the expansion and future growth within the Mid-Atlantic market.
Regional Manager Responsibilities
- Responsibly manage the profit and loss, site condition, and the overall execution of a large-scale master-planned development with 2000+ lots over 50,000 acres.
- Lead by example through integrity, positivity, work ethic, and successful relationships to the operational team you manage.
- Oversee and manage the engineering, land development, construction, and sales operations teams and mentor their professional growth.
- Develop and nurture relationships with trade partners and oversee all construction management activities.
- Strengthen relationships with builder partners to achieve lot absorption goals and plan and update monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Lead the amenity planning and construction process, including budgeting, scheduling, development, architecture, design, and demographic appropriateness.
- Oversee effective and consumer-friendly HOA property management and operations.
- Provide leadership for sales and marketing efforts and the overall lifestyle activation and programming.
- Oversee the land plans and development of future phases to deliver lots to builder partners within budget.
- Coordinate development stages with the appropriate municipal/township approval processes.
- Lead all forward planning initiatives, including lot mix and market segmentation efforts.
- Lead the team’s process for maintaining and monitoring SWPPP.
- Maintain market knowledge and identify opportunities for improvements or adjustments.
- Develop and implement departmental and cross-functional processes where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with municipal and township requirements and developer obligations.
Regional Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of seven to ten years of related horizontal and vertical construction experience
- Leadership experience and team-building skills
- Local market experience preferred and must reside in the market
- College degree preferred
- Effective analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Industry-related operational skills
- Valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license
- Comply with and implement company policies and procedures
- Strong organizational and time management skills that reflect an exemplary work ethic
- Team player and contributor
Industry Leading Benefits
- Competitive Compensation with Strong Division Profit Sharing Opportunity
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays