We are teaming with a leading private luxury contemporary homebuilder in search of an EVP, Operations in the southwest.
Our client is seeking a candidate with a production homebuilding division management background. Specifically, our client is seeking a candidate that can help streamline their operations, improve the process of upscale option customizations, and leverage their high growth. The position will report directly to the CEO. Our client is a market leader with an excellent pipeline of land and a great reputation.
Experience with a high volume builder with experience in multiple disciplines is preferred. Local and non-local candidates will be considered. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development, and advancement opportunities, our client offers full-time employees an extensive benefits package.
The EVP, Operations will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans of the division. Recruit, train, motivate and manage company management in executing the agreed-upon plans and objectives of the company. Ensure the policies, practices, and objectives established by our client are properly interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division as well as compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
OBJECTIVES FOR HOMEBUILDING EVP, OPERATIONS:
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruits and manages company personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Provides a review of all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community in order to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOMEBUILDING EVP, OPERATIONS:
- College degree required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)