Regional President Job Opening in the Midwest
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We’re on the lookout for an experienced homebuilding P&L leader for a fast-growing homebuilder in the Midwest. This confidential executive role will require multiple years of Division President, VP of Operations, or related experience with a home builder. We are looking for homebuilding leaders with a track record of building strong, high-performing teams.
Based in the Midwest but also supporting the Southeast region, this role is an excellent opportunity for a strategic executive to advance their career while supporting our client’s fast-growing single-family line.
We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our client’s values of putting the customer and their needs – first. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are solid for this opportunity.
The Regional President will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the region’s strategic and annual operating plan. The right candidate will recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management to execute the company’s agreed-upon plans and objectives. Also, they will ensure the company’s policies, practices, and goals are appropriately interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Regional President Objectives
- Develop strategic plans and objectives to ensure customer satisfaction goals and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire, and manage regional personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Review and approve sales price releases for all new projects. Provides reports on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Work with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Review and approve all financing requests for construction starts and the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, ethical standards, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve the company’s buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings.
Regional President Qualifications
- College degree required
- A minimum of five years of experience in home building is required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities and must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies individually and in gro ps. Public speaking experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry-Leading Homebuilding Benefits
- Competitive compensation with substantial division profit-sharing opportunity
- Health Care – medical/dental/vision/prescription drug coverage
- Disability programs
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Vacation and company holidays
Apply Below and Follow Us on LinkedIn Here