Regional Manager Job Opening in Ocala, FL
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We’re seeking an experienced homebuilding P&L leader for a fast-growing homebuilder in Ocala, FL. Division President or related experience with a home builder is required for this high-impact opportunity.
We are looking for homebuilding leaders with a track record of building strong, high-performing teams. Based in Ocala, this role is an excellent opportunity for a strategic leader to take on the fast-growing north Florida region, supporting single-family home construction.
We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our client’s values of putting the customer and their needs – first. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very attractive for this opportunity.
The Regional Manager will develop, implement, and achieve the region’s strategic and annual operating plan. The right candidate will recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management to execute the company’s agreed-upon plans and objectives. Also, they will ensure the company’s policies, practices, and goals are appropriately interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Regional Manager Objectives
- Develop strategic plans and objectives to ensure customer satisfaction goals and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire, and manage regional personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures the division’s organization appropriately supports current operations and meets planned growth objectives or downsizing.
- Review and approve sales price releases for all new projects. Provides reports on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Work with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Review and approve all financing requests for construction starts and the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, ethical standards, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to improve the company’s buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings continually.
Regional Manager Qualifications
- College degree required
- A minimum of five years of experience in home building is required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities and must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies individually and in groups. Public speaking experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry-Leading Homebuilding Benefits
- Competitive compensation program
- Comprehensive health care coverage (medical, dental, and prescription drugs)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Disability programs
- Life insurance for employees
- Vacation and company holidays