Director of Marketing Job Opening in Pensacola, FL
Residential Construction / Homebuilding Career Opportunity
We are teaming up with a leading homebuilder in Pensacola, FL, seeking a Director of Marketing to oversee the development and implementation of marketing strategies. The successful candidate will manage social media and mass marketing, maintain the division’s website, coordinate special events, and ensure compliance with corporate branding.
This role requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field, with a major in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience in home building and/or commercial real estate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Director of Marketing Responsibilities
- Oversee developing and implementing the Division’s advertising, public relations, and marketing strategy.
- Manage all mass and social media marketing, including maintaining corporate branding and special events coordination.
- Partner with the Director of Sales in managing and continuously developing the Division’s inventory home sales effort.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to design, develop, and ensure compliance with marketing collateral, advertising, and public relations campaigns.
- Partner in the development and execution of Realtor involvement and outreach programs.
- Develop strategies for Division level events and conduct post-event analysis to drive change based on results.
- Partner with sales associates in researching and implementing new opportunities to promote the division’s communities and fine-tune and improve existing digital campaigns.
- Communicate with advertising agencies and the corporate communications team on implementing national initiatives and digital trends.
- Monitor and maintain all community presentations, ensuring all required materials are ordered and installed properly for models and standing inventory.
- Ensure community and home center signage is compliant with corporate branding.
- Ensure consistency in excellence in model merchandising; work closely with model home decorators and the Director of Sales on colors and layout of furniture in model homes.
- Support the strategy and implementation of model home decorators and fitness providers to guide the development of lifestyle facilities in communities where they will exist.
- Conduct in-depth assessments of the performance of marketing campaigns, events, and digital marketing efforts monthly, quarterly, and annually. Present findings to the Division’s management team to support business plan development, forecasting, and future implementation.
- Utilize assessment results to decrease marketing spend.
Director of Marketing Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required, with a major in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred.
- Homebuilding and/or commercial real estate marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations, and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and all public relations.
- Intermediate or expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, with experience in Google Analytics and Sprinklr, required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and valid auto insurance coverage.
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract negotiations.
Industry Leading Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Health care – medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- 401(k) with company-matching contributions
- Disability programs
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Vacation and company holidays