Marketing Manager Job Opening in Atlanta, GA
Residential Construction / Homebuilding Career Opportunity
We are teaming with a leading homebuilder in search of a tactical Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA. The marketing manager’s primary role is to lead the marketing strategy and execute programs designed to drive qualified traffic to our client’s communities and website with a focus on optimizing ROI of marketing spend. The Marketing Manager also serves the broader role of brand gatekeeper for every touchpoint the consumer has with the company and supports a high-performing sales team.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Serve as the brand gatekeeper for the division, with ultimate responsibility for ensuring that every touchpoint the consumer has with the company brand is consistent, premium, and world-class.
- Develop, manage, and execute annual/quarterly marketing strategies and division and community marketing plans, from audience selection to offer and messaging strategy, vehicle selection, creative development, measurement, evaluation, and optimization
- Manage the marketing budget and analyze program performance on an ongoing basis, focusing on optimizing cost/prospect, cost/sale, and ROI.
- Lead the new community launch process, from initial focus groups to establish consumer expectations in the market, through the selection of design firm to merchandise models based on a targeted buyer profile, and managing ad agency through the creation of items including direct mail, email, collateral, signage, displays, ads (online and offline), community web page optimization and grand opening events.
- Review community traffic every week to identify trends, evaluate any communities behind the traffic and/or sales goals, and make marketing plan recommendations to improve traffic performance.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure marketing programs are aligned with the division goals. Attend weekly sales meetings and conduct community visits to build rapport with sales agents, assess sales office and model presentation, signage & collateral, and monitor market trends and competitive activity.
- Conduct ongoing review of the division, community, and plan pages at the company website to ensure the appropriate brand, USP, and promotional messaging are in place for the target profile. Responsible for updating the website with new model photography and ensuring that community and plan info is accurate.
- Own the holistic lead management database messaging capabilities for the division, responsible for all triggered emails, e-blasts, and messages sent on behalf of individual communities and/or at individual sales counselors’ request.
- Assist community sales counselors with necessary on-site promotional support and self-marketing efforts, ensuring that all community-specific touchpoints are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Serve as the division point person for market-specific consumer research needs and local market expert responsible for monitoring competitive activity online and on-site in communities.
- Play lead role in merchandising model homes, identifying design trends and featured options aligned with target profile, and ensuring a world-class product presentation consistent with brand direction.
Marketing Manager Skills and Requirements
- Marketing degree or similar with experience in the real estate or residential construction industry.
- Possesses an innate marketing acumen and a passion for understanding key consumer groups.
- Strong track record of developing and executing strategic marketing plans and associated tactics.
- Applies best practices in evaluating creativity with a direct call-to-action across online and offline vehicles.
- Proven success using database (corporate and 3rd-party) marketing to drive tangible business results.
- Skilled at establishing measurement and tracking criteria for the evaluation of marketing programs.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can draw meaningful conclusions from existing data.
- Unafraid to test boundaries, challenge traditional thinking, speak-up, and lead-up to drive the business.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and eye for quality execution, yet understands the big picture’s role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – everything about this role is consumer-facing.
Industry Leading Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays