Operations Administrator Job Opening in Nashville, TN
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We are teaming with a fast-growing production home builder in the Nashville, TN market, searching for an entry-level Operations Administrator. This high-impact role involves communication with leaders and teams across multiple disciplines including construction, purchasing, sales, warranty, and job start coordination. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, curious, eager to learn, team-oriented, and able to work independently.
This position requires a proactive, creative individual who can also think critically and act tactically managing the day-to-day needs across various departments. You’ll own special projects and analyze activities based on business needs.
Operations Administrator Objectives
- Support supervisor in accomplishing admin duties and data entry among the overall operations of the division
- Manage the start and permitting for all upcoming homes to be constructed
- Support construction managers, purchasing managers, and/or customer care managers in their day-to-day administrative functions
- Assist in coordinating training, meetings, coding invoices, and/or travel for management in assigned departments
- Assist in training new staff on systems and procedures for respective departments
Operations Administrator Qualifications
- Related functional experience of a minimum of 1-3 years in contracts or administrative experience, preferably in the homebuilding industry.
- Ability to use word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet, presentation (PowerPoint), database, and newsletter (Adobe) software for advanced internal and external communications, creation of reports and presentations, and database maintenance.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
Industry-Leading Homebuilding Industry Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Health Care – medical/dental/vision/prescription drug coverage
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Employee & dependent life insurance
- Vacation & company holidays