Warranty Specialist Job Opening in Nashville, TN
Residential Homebuilding Career Opportunity
We’re teaming with a leading homebuilder in Nashville, TN, searching for a Warranty Specialist to effectively manage and be directly responsible for the construction field warranty and service for one or more of their single-family communities. A construction background with a fast-paced, high-volume homebuilder is necessary.
Attention Warranty Managers, Service Technicians, Superintendents, Field Managers, and Construction Managers: We seek high drive, ambitious candidates with a proactive, get-it-done attitude. Work with some of the best / brightest leadership on a divisional and corporate level in the homebuilding industry.
As a Warranty Specialist, you’ll manage subcontractors and maintain systems, procedures, quality standards, and cost efficiencies following company standards to warrant and service beautiful homes. The comp, company benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth are solid for this opportunity.
Warranty Specialist Responsibilities
- The most rewarding part of this role is finishing the customer’s new homes as they finish up their one-year warranty period.
- Enjoy working with customers and providing excellent customer service, even when that isn’t giving them everything they may ask for
- Possess a process-oriented approach to troubleshooting
- Seek out the root causes of issues to develop the most efficient and appropriate solutions
- Leverage team collaboration to complete tasks
- Manage residential construction warranty service requests
- Develop and implement the appropriate and cost-effective solutions to warranty-service issues
- Schedule and perform customer issue tracking for closed communities and one year after the warranty
- Provide appropriate and complete documentation on all service-related paperwork
- Process issues while considering the scope of work, supplier performance, and trade partner performance
Warranty Specialist Qualifications
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess initiative, drive, and the ability to lead others
- Appreciate the value of organization and documentation
- Have previous experience in residential construction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry Leading Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays