We are teaming with a leading regional builder in Melbourne, FL in search of a Regional Sales Manager with a strong new-homes-sales management background. The position will report directly to the Division President. Local or non-local candidates with experience at a high volume builder are preferred as this company is growing fast and is among the largest in the market.
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Great sense of urgency in driving sales
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
- Career minded with desire to be a part of a high-energy culture
The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER OBJECTIVES:
- Maintain and improve sales and distribution, develop sales forecasts, plans, and budgets for the region.
- Plan and coordinate sales program for maximum sales volume and profitability.
- Hire, train, and develop regional New Home Consultants and Advisors.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and supervision of regional New Home Consultants and Advisors.
- Evaluate sales team performance, monitor and support individual business plans.
- Provide technical support to Sales staff on using Customer Relationship (CRM) software and IHMS database.
- Conduct sales staff meetings for long and short-range sales planning and coaching.
- Conduct competitive market analysis.
- Work in concert with the marketing department.
- Ensure conformance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR REGIONAL SALES MANAGER:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5 – 7 years New Home Sales experience
- Current Real Estate License preferred
- 2-3 years management experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, CRM software, IHMS database
- Excellent people and management skills
- Maintain attention to detail and follow through
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Travel required throughout the region to which assigned
- Health Care – Medical and Dental Coverage
- Paid Life Insurance Program
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Company ESOP Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to our community, accountability, and ownership.