Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We are seeking a Regional President for a leading national public homebuilder with expanding geography in the Midwest.
This executive position will report directly to the CEO of this Fortune 500 homebuilder. Experience leading multiple markets for a private or public homebuilder and supporting 2000+ units per year is a requirement for this opportunity.
For a confidential discussion, apply below or email us at [email protected] Please keep in mind that high-volume experience supporting expansive geography is a must for this executive role. Public homebuilding experience is preferred.
Regional President Objectives:
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire and manage the division personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
Homebuilding Regional President Qualifications:
- College degree required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in homebuilding required with oversight of 2000+ annual houses.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player