A fast-growing homebuilder in Nashville is in search of a Production Manager to effectively manage and be directly responsible for the homebuilding and customer service operations for a large geography. A strong construction background with a fast paced high volume homebuilder is necessary.
We are seeking high drive, ambitious candidates with a proactive, ‘get it done’ attitude. Work with some of the best / smartest leadership on a divisional and corporate level in the homebuilding industry.
This candidate will oversee the field personnel and processes in implementing and maintaining systems, procedures, quality standards and cost efficiencies in accordance with company standards. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HOMEBUILDING PRODUCTION MANAGER:
- Enforce safety standards as governed by Federal OSHA and other local authorities and provide training to
ensure safe working conditions for employees, subcontractors, and material suppliers
- Secure and maintain relationships with quality subcontractors to meet long-range construction schedules
- Establish area figure cost for all assigned communities
- Coordinate costing and update product quantities and bids for accurate pricing estimates
- Oversee acquisition of all required documents from local municipalities to allow construction
- Ensure compliance with production schedules via supervision, daily contact, and communication, keeping all
construction phases in proper and timely sequence
- Develop long-range schedules for the orderly construction and delivery of homes throughout an assigned operation
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOMEBUILDING PRODUCTION MANAGER:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- 5+ years of professional homebuilding experience
- Prior professional exposure to cost control, construction management, training, and supervision
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Current Driver’s License