We are teaming with a leading cabinet manufacturer in the Southeast in search of a company President to oversee all operations.
This President will set the strategic direction and manage all the operational aspects of the company to achieve the budgeted plan and aggressive growth objectives. Excellent compensation and career growth opportunities.
Candidates with a track record of successful General Management experience in high growth manufacturing setting will be given immediate consideration.
- Plans and directs all phases of manufacturing, production, warehouse, shipping, receiving, supply chain, purchasing, and inventory
- Plans and directs all aspects of the organization operation policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Active in business development and customer care to ensure client satisfaction, building of trust, improvement ideas and sales growth
- Responsible for the short and long-term financial and operational goals
- Develops and implements strategic plan and operation plan including clear objectives, metrics, and monitoring for the organization in every department
- Strategic thinker who is constantly scanning environment (internal and external) for changes in the marketplace and consumer trends.
- Provides day to day management and interpersonal communication that mirrors the company’s mission and values
- Inspires trust and respect in order to achieve a fun and productive culture that contributes to retaining employees and makes us an employer of choice
- Meets with key partner (suppliers, vendors) to develop long term relationships
- Models importance of defining and meeting internal and external client satisfaction
- Contribute effectively to company’s long-range manufacturing plans, and ensure that the facility adheres to the plan, reacting to short-term range changes when needed
- Manage manufacturing performance to ensure that production goals and finished goods inventories are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance required and Master’s degree preferred
- 10-15 year’s general management experience in manufacturing or homebuilding sectors
- Demonstrated understanding of principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of industry best practices and trends
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding and application of GMP principles, concepts, best practices and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong familiarity with current industry-specific competitive strategies and best practices
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays