New Home Mortgage Branch Manager Job
We are seeking a producing Branch Manager for a leading private homebuilder with locations in Huntsville, Nashville, Raleigh, and Atlanta. Based in Huntsville, the Branch Manager will lead a team that supports the mortgage operations for all divisions. High volume experience supporting new home buyers is necessary as this role will manage a volume of more than 400 closings a year.
A successful career in the homebuilding industry requires a solid understanding of real estate finance. As a leading private homebuilder, our client will provide the right candidate with a proven system of training, including ongoing coaching and mentoring throughout one’s career.
New Home Mortgage Branch Manager Qualifications:
- The qualified candidate provides mortgage leadership by generating an effective mortgage strategy, and by working directly with the home builder to achieve targeted goals for the division.
- Drive all training for the new home sales professionals in the field on the benefits of utilizing the in-house mortgage company, including expanded consumer affordability tools, online application processes, and post-application resources on customer status.
- Partner with the builder to develop marketing strategies utilizing financing to drive sales traffic and increase signup pace
- Proactively pursue and secure signups for the in-house mortgage company at the point-of-sale
- Actively participate with the builder in homebuyer and/or realtor events designed to generate community interest
- Achieve standards for customer service set in conjunction with local homebuilding management
- Attend community and leadership meetings as a member of the division’s operating team
- Partner with underwriters and processors to effectively manage the integrity of the division’s backlog, and communicate with the division sales management team
- Ensure subdivision approvals and maintain the status
- Budget and perform to branch financial requirements
- Secure required licensure in the state of Alabama
- Contributes through hiring and guiding direct reports at the branch/division level
- Has full business partner authority
New Home Mortgage Branch Manager Requirements:
- College degree preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of previous related experience in mortgage lending.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Employees must act responsibly in their efforts to provide financial services to builder clients.
Industry Leading Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Strong Division Profit Sharing Opportunity
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays