National Director of Sales
LBM / Building Materials Career Opportunity
We are seeking a National Director of Sales, to be located in Charlotte, for a large global distributor of construction supplies, tools, building materials, and cabinetry. We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, and driven professional to drive growth and be an integral part of our client’s continued success as an industry leader.
Sales management experience in the building products space is a must and non-local candidates are welcome to apply
Responsibilities of the National Director of Sales
- You will be responsible for managing a team of inside and outside sales professionals across the United States and promoting a team growth-oriented environment.
- Lead and manage teams in meeting and exceeding revenue and KPI’s including total revenue, rental revenue, insurance revenue, merchandise revenue, other KPI’s.
- Foster an environment of accountability for customer service.
- Actively lead the team by personally demonstrating customer focus, owning problem resolution and building customer brand loyalty through exemplary service with a smile.
- Follow company directives, policies and procedures for inventory control, supply purchasing, labor, and other controllable expenses.
- Drive timely completion of required training by all employees as well as their understanding and execution of content.
- Follow human resources policies & procedures providing a healthy work environment.
National Director of Sales Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience managing a team of Sales professionals – preferably on the national level
- Experience in or related to the selling of construction supplies, building materials, or tools.
- Strong ability to understand and analyze metrics and trends use them to drive the performance of the National Sales Teams.
- Willingness to work onsite in the Charlotte office and travel when necessary
- Positive “can-do” attitude