We are teaming with an Atlanta custom homebuilder in search of a Vice President of Operations. Our client is building in excess of 120 units at an average price just shy of $800,000 ($500,000 – $1M) and has a large backlog of lot inventory. A strong construction background with a fast paced high end custom homebuilder is necessary.
The Vice President of Operations will report to the company President and be supported by 5 construction Project Managers, one for each community they build in, plus the Purchasing and Admin Departments. Local and non-local candidates will be considered. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
OBJECTIVES FOR HOMEBUILDING VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS:
- Integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure achievement of agreed upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Provides review on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept, and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOMEBUILDING VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS:
- College degree required
- Minimum 10 years experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays