We are teaming with a large national builder in search of a Field Verification Manager in their Charleston Market. The position will report directly to the Director of Purchasing for the division.
We are seeking a Field Verification Manager to manage, on a daily basis, all materials purchased, delivered, and disposed of, while working closely with Building Partners, Purchasing Manager, Expeditors, and the Director of Construction.
If you want to work for a great company with advancement opportunities, please apply today!!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FIELD VERIFICATION MANAGER:
- Verifies delivery quantities against orders, performing random audits of materials
- Ensures Building Partners are efficiently using material with minimal waste
- Ensures extra material is being returned and credited, or moved and a like amount deleted from future orders
- Monitors material damage, misuse or theft and verifies the processing of back-charges as required
- Monitors material usage for repetitive overages or shortages and processes takeoff corrections as needed
- Manages trash disposal at home sites on a daily basis to ensure building partners are properly disposing waste and stacking/storing unused material as per contract requirements
- Assist in the maintenance of takeoffs including resolving all takeoff issues and approving changes
- Review plans, takeoffs and budgets for new communities
- Perform plan cost analysis and cost reductions
- We are proud to provide our associates with a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Short and Long Term Disability and a much more.