We are seeking a Site Superintendent / Field Manager for a fast growing private homebuilder in the Denver, CO market. The position will be located at a community north of Denver in Longmont. Experience as a Superintendent, Field Manager, or Project Manager in the homebuilding industry is preferred as the builder is growing fast with many new communities opening.
We are looking for dedicated, career-driven professionals to join the team. You’ll work in a positive and supportive family-owned environment where you’ll find great opportunities for career development. Only local Construction Field Manager candidates will be considered. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very competitive for this opportunity.
PRIMARY FIELD MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the overall community (or communities) construction schedule to ensure the timely completion of houses in a quality manner.
- Manage trade partners while continually monitoring and evaluating for safety, scheduling, quality and cost control.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site that meets the builder standards and is visually appealing.
- Coordinate invoices as required by Accounting Department.
- Provide above average customer service during the construction process.
- Ensure a safe worksite and complies with all safety guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Encourage and foster a team environment with effective communication and problem solving when needed.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A FIELD MANAGER:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Business or other related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with a production homebuilder.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Health Care – Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Employee Home Purchase Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program