Division Sales Manager
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Division Sales Manager for a large volume public home builder in the Indianapolis market. The position will report directly to the Division President. Local and non-local candidates with experience at a high volume builder are preferred as this company is growing fast.
The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this homebuilding sales management opportunity.
Division Sales Manager Objectives:
- To recruit, train and develop sales associates.
- To manage field sales of assigned communities and achieve assigned communities’ sales goals.
- To support Sales Associates in achieving sales objectives in a manner that is consistent with good business practices and that adheres to company policies and procedures.
Division Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Travel to assigned communities within the region.
- Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, with Vice President Sales & Marketing.
- Train and coach sales associates in selling skills on a continuing basis.
- Recruit, motivate and evaluate Sales Staff.
- Assist Sales Associates in achieving sales objectives for each community.
- Prepare sales center staffing schedules.
- Gather and analyze competitive data for market analysis.
- Review and analyze mystery shops of Sales Staff.
- Ensure current and accurate sales materials are in each community.
- Monitor follow-up of Sales Staff.
- Participate in and facilitate weekly sales meetings.
Division Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Associate degree in Business or related field or at least five years of on-site sales experience (preferably with a production builder)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
Industry Leading Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays