SAPPHIRE via MYTEK: We are seeking candidates that utilize Sapphire via Mytek to draft and draw designs in order to create efficiency and overall effectiveness.
LICENSED: We are looking for a licensed architect who would be able to stamp drawings in addition to growing and leading a team of talented individuals.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSOCIATE ARCHITECT:
- Contributes to the organization’s profitability by providing valued engineered solutions to the product design and is a building code advocate for the company and the homebuilding industry.
- Ensures that the company’s products are in compliance with all applicable national, state, and local building codes.
- Represents the company in trade and code groups to achieve cost-effective and reasonable costs and networks with building and zoning code officials.
- Provides leadership by ensuring that the company’s products are properly value engineered and meets lasting legacy value.
- Participates in the review of new product design and new master documentation to ensure that the best value engineered approach and solution are achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS OF ASSOCIATE ARCHITECT:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program is required, and seven years of related, progressive experience.
- Must be a licensed architect (or in process of obtaining a license) with a thorough understanding of code compliance.
- Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation are required.
- Must be capable of working well in a team environment on a wide range and scale of projects.
- Must have strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills gained within a complex, demanding work environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays