We are teaming with a regional builder in Sarasota in search of an Area Sales Manager with a strong new-homes-sales management background. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales. This position will be based out of Lakewood Ranch and will be responsible for Sarasota, Manatee and Hillsborough county sales. Local candidates with experience at a high volume builder is preferred as this company is growing fast and is among the largest in the market.
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Great sense of urgency in driving sales
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
AREA SALES MANAGER OBJECTIVES:
- Recruit, train develop, motivate and evaluate Sales Associates.
- Manage sales of assigned communities to achieve Company sales goals; support and assist Sales Associates in achieving sales goals and objectives for their community.
- Ensure Sales Associates employ good business practices consistent with Company brand, mission and vision.
- Regular weekly visits to assigned communities.
- Train and coach Sales Associates in selling skills, Company policies, procedures and CRM software on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, together with Sales Director.
- Prepare sales center staffing schedules.
- Research, collect and analyze mystery shops of sales staff.
- Ensure all sales materials are current, accurate and available in each community.
- Monitor follow-thru of sales staff and regularly review active prospects.
- Participate in and help facilitate sales meetings.
- Other responsibilities as may be required to accomplish sales goals.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AREA SALES MANAGER:
- Current Florida Real Estate Salesperson or Broker’s license.
- Five (5) years of on-site new home sales management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, strong leadership and relationship skills.
- Must be well organized with strong planning abilities, good problem solving and strong negotiation skills.
- Health Care – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to our community, accountability and ownership.