Residential Construction Job Opening & Career Opportunity
We are teaming with a leading national homebuilder that is seeking a General Manager for its Tampa operations.
The General Manager will support several key functions for the company’s fast-growing Tampa division. The ideal high-energy candidate will have a solid knowledge of sales, land acquisition, and overall homebuilding operations. Experience with a high volume builder is preferred as the builder growing fast and among the leaders in the market.
The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity. We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high drive, general management professional with a knack for driving sales and supporting an aggressive growth plan.
General Manager Objectives:
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Leads division personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Reviews and approves all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community in order to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
General Manager Qualifications:
- College degree required
- Minimum 10 years experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry Leading Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Strong Division Profit Sharing Opportunity
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays