We are teaming with a leading regional homebuilder that is seeking a General Manager to spearhead its new operation in Louisville, KY.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high drive, entrepreneurially spirited individual with a track record of success in either sales or construction management in the homebuilding industry.
Experience with a high volume and high-end builder is preferred. The comp, the benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. The General Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans for the division.
OBJECTIVES FOR HOMEBUILDING GENERAL MANAGER:
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure achievement of agreed upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire and manages division personnel capable of achieving company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Reviews and approves all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community in order to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOMEBUILDING GENERAL MANAGER:
- College degree required
- Minimum 6 years experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities – must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis
- Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Competitive Compensation with Strong Division Profit Sharing Opportunity
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays