We are teaming with a fast-growing builder in Charleston, SC in search of a Division Sales Manager with a strong new-homes-sales management background. Local candidates with experience at a high volume builder are preferred as this company is growing fast and is among the largest in the market.
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Great sense of urgency in driving sales
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
- Career minded with a desire to move up into a VP level role
The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
DIVISION SALES MANAGER OBJECTIVES:
- Recruit, train develop, motivate and evaluate Sales Associates.
- Manage sales of assigned communities to achieve Company sales goals; support and assist Sales Associates in achieving sales goals and objectives for their community.
- Ensure Sales Associates employ good business practices consistent with Company brand, mission, and vision.
- Regular weekly visits to assigned communities.
- Train and coach Sales Associates in selling skills, Company policies, procedures and CRM software on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, together with the Sales Director.
- Prepare sales center staffing schedules.
- Research, collect and analyze mystery shops for the sales staff.
- Ensure all sales materials are current, accurate and available in each community.
- Monitor follow-thru of sales staff and regularly review active prospects.
- Participate in and help facilitate sales meetings.
- Other responsibilities as may be required to accomplish sales goals.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIVISION SALES MANAGER:
- Associate degree in Business or related field or at least Five (5) years of on-site new home sales management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, strong leadership, and relationship skills.
- Must be well organized with strong planning abilities, good problem solving and strong negotiation skills.
- Health Care – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to our community, accountability, and ownership.