Division President Job Opening in Tampa, FL
Residential Construction / Homebuilding Career Opportunity
We are teaming with a strong regional homebuilder searching for a homebuilding Division President in Tampa, FL. We are seeking a candidate with direct homebuilding general management experience with a background in Tampa. Candidates with a track record of successful Division President experience in Tampa will be immediately considered.
Experience with a high-volume builder is preferred as the builder is growing fast. Local and non-local candidates will be considered. The comp, the benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our client’s values of putting the customer and their needs first. In addition to a great team atmosphere and excellent career development and advancement opportunities, our client offers full-time employees an extensive benefits package.
The Division President will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the division’s strategic and annual operating plans. The DP will recruit, train, motivate and manage division management to execute the company’s agreed-upon goals and objectives. In addition, the DP will ensure the policies, practices, and objectives established by our client are properly interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Division President Objectives
- You will be an integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals, customer satisfaction, and associate growth and development.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Reviews all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts and the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, ethical standards, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
Division President Requirements
- College degree required
- Minimum 10 years experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)