We are teaming with a fast growing private homebuilder that is seeking a Division President for its Austin, TX division.
Experience with a high volume builder is preferred as the builder growing fast. Local and non-local candidates will be considered. The comp, benefits, and opportunity for personal and professional growth is very strong for this opportunity.
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first.
The Division President will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans of the division. Recruit, train, motivate, and manage division management in executing the agreed upon plans and objectives of the company. Ensure the policies, practices and objectives established by our client are properly interpreted and uniformly enforced throughout the division as well as compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
OBJECTIVES FOR HOMEBUILDING DIVISION PRESIDENT:
- Integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure achievement of agreed upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruits, hires, and manages division personnel capable of achieving company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves sales price releases on all new projects. Provides review on all subsequent releases to remain current with all market and competitive conditions.
- Works with division management in developing and producing new product plans.
- Reviews and approves all financing requests for construction starts as well as the monthly periodic review and approval of all deviations (timing and budgets) from these approvals.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community in order to promote and support the company’s homebuilding operations throughout each of its markets.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept, and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and manage customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve buyer acceptance and satisfaction ratings for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOMEBUILDING DIVISION PRESIDENT:
- College degree required
- Minimum 10 years experience in homebuilding required.
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities. Must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis. Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
- Competitive Compensation with Strong Division Profit Sharing Opportunity
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays