Division Manager Building Products Career Opportunity
Our client is a leading environmental subcontractor in the southeast and is expanding into Nashville and Charleston. We are seeking a Division Manager in these two markets to spearhead their growth.
Please note: We are only considering candidates with building products experience in the Nashville or Charleston market at this time.
The ideal candidate will either have local experience as a General Manager for a contractor/supplier that services homebuilders. The comp, the benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth are very strong for this opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high drive, entrepreneurially spirited individual with a track record of success.
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our client’s values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. The General Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving the strategic and annual operating plans for the division.
Division Manager Objectives
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure the achievement of agreed-upon goals customer satisfaction and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire and manages division personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives. Ensures that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
- Reviews and approves pricing for all new projects.
- Serves as a contact/liaison with developers, the building industry, and the general community in order to promote and support the company’s operations in the market.
- Ensures that contractual and other commitments are kept and that the company complies with approved policies, procedures, and ethical standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develops, implements, and manages customer satisfaction and quality programs to continually improve satisfaction ratings for the company.
Qualifications for Building Products Division Manager
- College degree required
- Minimum 6 years experience in home building or an applicable subcontractor/supplier required
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities – must be able to present ideas, concepts and technical strategies on an individual and group basis
- Public speaking experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player
Industry Leading Building Products Benefits
- Competitive Compensation with Strong Division Profit Sharing Opportunity
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation & Company Holidays