Corporate Training Director Job Opening
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We’re seeking an experienced Corporate Training Director for a leading regional home builder in Melbourne, FL. The Corporate Training Director will support the organization’s mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through continuous improvement of day-to-day workflow processes.
The Training Director will design, develop and deliver training programs to employees that are aligned with the objectives and strategy of our client.
Please note, experience in corporate training for a home builder in sales, construction, or customer service is required for this opportunity.
Corporate Training Director Responsibilities:
- Design, plan and develop training programs and processes leveraging the effectiveness of various methods including classroom training, workshops, role-playing, and more.
- Manage the delivery and execution of training throughout multiple departments and markets within the company.
- Responsible for the needs assessment and evaluation of training.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment, print, and online training materials relating to the effective delivery and training measurement.
- Monitor and report on training activities, costs, performance, etc.
- Ensure conformance of all corporate standards, policies, and procedures.
Corporate Training Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Development or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in training within the residential construction industry preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of a homebuilding organization’s products, services, and departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to research, write behavioral objectives and effectively write training materials.
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles.
- Ability to successfully balance and follow up on multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, CRM software, IHMS database.
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel required throughout company locations.
Industry Leading Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- HSA Plans
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays and Paid Time Off