Corporate Construction Trainer Job Opening in Atlanta, GA
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We’re seeking an experienced Corporate Construction Trainer for a leading national homebuilder in Atlanta, GA. The Corporate Construction Trainer will support the organization’s mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through continuous improvement of the day-to-day production processes. The right candidate will design, develop and deliver training programs to construction employees that are aligned with the objectives and strategy of our client.
If you are a seasoned veteran in new-home construction and are able to teach all aspects of construction methodology over all phases of construction, this might be a great position for you. You’ll also be responsible for putting together the corporate construction training manual and creating and structuring a college recruiting, onboarding, and training system for the entire organization.
Please note, experience in corporate training for a home builder in sales, construction, or customer service is required for this opportunity.
Corporate Construction Trainer Responsibilities:
- Design, plan and develop construction training and construction recruiting and onboarding programs and processes leveraging the effectiveness of various methods including classroom training, workshops, role-playing, and more.
- Manage the delivery and execution of construction training throughout multiple departments and markets within the company.
- Responsible for the needs assessment and evaluation of construction training throughout the organization.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient construction training attendance and delivery.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment, print, and online training materials relating to the effective delivery and training measurement.
- Monitor and report on training activities, costs, performance, etc.
- Ensure conformance of all corporate standards, policies, and procedures.
Corporate Construction Trainer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, or a related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in training within the residential construction industry preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of a homebuilding organization’s products, services, and departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to research, write behavioral objectives and effectively write training materials.
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles.
- Ability to successfully balance and follow up on multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, CRM software, IHMS database.
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel required throughout company locations.
Industry Leading Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- HSA Plans
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays and Paid Time Off