Closing Coordinator Job Opening in Nashville, TN
Residential Construction / Home Builder Career Opportunity
We are teaming up with a fast-growing production home builder in the Nashville, TN, market, searching for an experienced Closing Coordinator. Experience with leading homebuilders or title companies scheduling closings and working in a fast-paced environment is required. The right candidate will be responsible for administering all aspects of contract and closing duties and supporting the sales function by performing administrative tasks related to sales contract processing. Please keep in mind that only local Closing Coordinator candidates will be considered at this time.
Closing Coordinator Objectives
- Input sales contracts, addendums, and change orders into computer software for tracking.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of all contracts and change orders submitted.
- Verify approval signature Input all options from the customer selections into the system.
- Maintain files for and distribute contracts and change orders.
- Maintain the problem log for contracts with discrepancies.
- Assist buyers with mortgage loans and work closely with the title company to schedule closing and resolve issues to facilitate closing.
- Communicate with and assist buyers regarding all aspects related to the closing of their new home.
- Answer questions and solve problems for the buyer through communication with other departments.
- Coordinate with the Construction and Sales departments to schedule all requirements for a timely walk and close.
- Set key/closing appointments and ensure that projections for the required number of key/closings are consistently met according to the project s established goals.
Qualifications of the Homebuilding Closing Coordinator
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years in contracts or closing experience, preferably in the homebuilding industry.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, contract laws, and Microsoft Office software Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines, and communicate and write effectively.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
Industry-Leading Homebuilding Industry Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Health Care – medical/dental/vision/prescription drug coverage
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Employee & dependent life insurance
- Vacation & company holidays