Chief Operating Officer
Residential Land Development Career Opportunity
We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer for the largest private landholder in Atlanta. This executive position will report directly to the owner of this fast-growing business. Experience leading land development in multiple markets or one very large market is a requirement for this opportunity.
For a confidential discussion, apply below or email us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that high-volume experience supporting expansive geography is a must for this executive role. Public homebuilding land experience or experience with a high volume developer is preferred.
Chief Operating Officer Objectives:
- An integral part of management in developing and executing strategic plans and objectives to ensure agreed-upon goals, customer satisfaction, and associate growth and development.
- Recruit, hire, and manage personnel capable of achieving the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the division’s organization is appropriate to support current operations and to meet planned growth objectives or necessary downsizing.
Chief Operating Officer Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of high-volume land development experience required.
- College degree required.
- Must be able to present ideas, concepts, and technical strategies on an individual and group basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, team player