Architectural Project Manager Job Opening in Atlanta, GA
Residential Construction / Homebuilding Career Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager for a fast-growing builder in the Atlanta, GA market. This position will be responsible for performing a wide range of architectural drafting tasks such as completing redline plans for construction drawings and assisting sales and construction with design and plan needs. The position requires an ability to be multi-task oriented, self-sufficient, dependable, able to cope under pressure, maintain good judgment, be eager to learn, and have a professional, supportive attitude.
This position will be responsible for collaborating with other team members to help achieve the highest performance level by developing and implementing fluid and manageable product development processes and procedures.
Architectural Project Manager Responsibilities
- Drafting, modification, and maintenance of new and existing home plans.
- Development of plan sets for plot plan requests and permitting.
- Drafting construction “redline” plan sets with selected options/upgrades for field use.
- Ensure drawing information is kept up to date with all applicable building codes.
- Maintain CAD software and file management.
- Ensure the master plan file is kept up to date with all plan updates/changes.
- Visit construction sites as necessary to identify any design issues or cost-saving opportunities.
- Ensure the marketing department has current plans for the creation of brochures and review all brochures to verify accuracy.
- Provide drawing clarification and support to sales and construction teams as needed.
Architectural Project Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Architectural Design, Construction, Drafting, or related field preferred.
- Previous experience in production home building residential architecture and design preferred.
- Proficiency in CAD software; Experience in AutoCAD is required.
- Knowledge of residential plans and construction drawings preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Industry Leading Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays