Our builder clients are always looking for strong New Home Sales Representatives to join their team. If you are interested in the fast-paced homebuilding industry or looking to join a new builder, submit your resume to be added to our database.
Below are typical objectives and qualifications for Sales Representative opportunities. Top producers typically earn $100K – $200K+.
Top markets on the southeast include:
NEW HOME SALES REPRESENTATIVE OBJECTIVES:
As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will assume full responsibility to influence the decision process and communicate value to home buyers through in-depth needs analysis. In addition, you will demonstrate the home and pre-qualify the buyer for financing.
In addition to consultative selling, each Sales Representative will use their creative ability to initiate target marketing for their community through means such as direct mail, referral parties, grand opening celebrations and presentations.
ADDITIONAL NEW HOME REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Performing cost-estimates
- Presenting purchase agreements
- Assisting your customers in matching the correct financing program to their needs
- Demonstrating homesites/lots
- Understanding and demonstrating blueprints/siteplans
- Maintaining the overall image of the community
NEW HOME REPRESENTATIVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of demonstrated sales results in a commissioned compensation environment
- No real estate experience is required
- Four-year degree preferred
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Valid US work authorization
TYPICAL NEW HOME REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug CoveragE
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)